I am back in the office. 30 more minutes to go and I'm home. Can't wait.
1. Murali (the printing press guy) came to me this morning to show me the business cards in violet. He said I have written to the envelope "special violet". I cannot in my entire recalling power imagine me writing something like that. But he insisted so I said it was my mistake. The files on the CD however are perfect in blue. Weird. So why would you print them in violet when in fact the files are not?
2. I've heard the news that my bosses (a.k.a the owners of the company) are moving down to Australia but would still continue to run the business. Hmmm... I think no one was convinced.
3. Nauseous again. Bright lights and computers combined is a killer.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment