Monday, May 12, 2008

thank you for the mother i am today.


Happy Mother's Day to the wonderful Mothers in my life :)
You made me what I am today.

To my Momi
- who is so full of spirit and hope. You have raised me well by your imperfections, by your wisdom, the Truth you believe in. Thank you for loving me as your own flesh and blood. I am forever grateful Mi, that you have chosen to love me.

To my Mama
- who's strength i admire. You have sacrificed for my future and indeed you know what's best for me, for us. In giving me up, thank you for not leaving... In staying away, thank you for being there. Thank you Ma, for being part of my life.

To my MamaZen - who's grace and simplicity inspire me. Thank you for giving us your blessing, for welcoming me in your home. I am forever grateful for being your first daughter.

3 comments:

  1. I thank and praise the Lord God for making you a special MOM you are today... and thanking the 3 mothers you have.

    made a tribute blog for my mom and for myself:
    http://ww1.yuwie.com/blog/entry.asp?id=520246&eid=369415

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ate jinky! Happy Mother's Day! God bless you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would mothers be without their daughters/sons? am happy my imperfections led you to your today. thanks for finding beauty and love in our struggle. my love grows each day for you, dwynn, zaiid and babymanghud

    mommy peyee

    ReplyDelete