3oth of June marks the last day of my office life (temporarily that is.) and 8th of July marks the day we fly back to Cebu.
That makes me really excited and depressed at the same time. How can I be of two feelings? Is that possible?
Besides dealing with tight deadlines, meeting clients, making sure I'm on track, getting stressed... Besides getting frustrated about not getting things done yet: preparing for Zaiid's second birthday, preparing my goodbye tokens, shopping for pasalubong... Besides getting a bit scared once in awhile knowing I'd soon go through the horrible labor drama and c-section pains... Besides having a long TO DO list before we fly back to the Philippines... Besides being down, to be away with my husband again, knowing he will miss Zaiid every second of his day...
But I am excited. Excited to have another babyboylove, to recreate motherhood experiences again, to have given the chance to do better as a mother. Excited to become a full-time mama officially to my two boys. I am excited to meet up old friends again... To be back home in Cebu... Excited to show Zaiid anything Dubai hasn't got...
Maybe I'm just being too pregnant (if there's such a thing).
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment