skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Last MileHigh Day
I have been part of the Signature family under MileHigh Media for almost a year (11months) as their web and graphic designer. Generally, it's been fairly relaxing to me - in terms of having all the creative freedom. I have made good portfolio from websites to pages of Aircrew magazine which I am proud to say that I have satisfied the clients and the company. (in photo: Christmas 2007)
(photo above: from my Signature family)
I had to make last minute amends on a website on my last day. It was a bit funny and annoying at the same time because these amends include font types, alignments, photos used. It was crazy! But in the end, I made them happy. They gave me flowers to say their thanks. I've never received thank you flowers from a client... pretty sweet.
I will definitely miss working in a corporate world - meeting clients, beating deadlines, pride of doing something good for a brand, creating friendship, earning... All these I will miss but I can't wait to just be at home with my kids, taking care of my puddings, making our home worthwhile. (in photo: my desk, desktop. Wacom not included in picture - will terribly miss it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment