Tuesday, August 26, 2008

updating... life.

Some have asked me how are things going in cebu, how is my little boy adjusting, how am I getting along with my second pregnancy, and whatever happened to my blog! So here I am blessed with the littlest of time (while waiting for my husband to go online) to blog once again.

To make things easier, I'll just make a list:

1. Landed in Cebu last July 9 with my 2yo, Mommy, and Yaya. Left PapaGoy in Dubai. huhuhu. But not to worry - he'll be flying home soon come September 20 yey!

2. I had to take bed-rest for a week to gain back strength.

3. Had to look for another nanny and a helper to keep up with my little boy and my pregnancy.

4. Zaiid started his first school (playgroup) last August 4! Will do a separate entry for this first-time crazy experience.


on Bellylove update:

Bellylove is at his 34th week now and I am scheduled for a tummy-slicing a.k.a CS on September 27. We can't wait for this little dude to come out! We haven't yet found him his name yet. hihih!

No comments:

Post a Comment