Sunday, November 30, 2008

girls dayout

Last friday Anne, Toting, and I had the goofiest, most relaxing mommy-break ever. Thanks to you Sam, you gave us a whole day of being "young and single" again haha!

First stop: Brunch at the luxurious Marco Polo's CafĂ© Marco. It was definitely a heaven's treat for Anne and Sam, both drooling over their sushi while Toting and I settled for the less adventurous plate - on that list includes a Ratatouille. We had an amazing time, chatting and chewing away good memories and future plans (like Sam getting married - and having a baby - at 35).

Next stop: Spa treatment at Meddah Spa at the Crossroads. Sam, Anne and I chose the Stone Massage while Toting tried on some combination massage. It was my first visit at a spa so I was really looking forward to it. Even if I had a mantra: "This is not torture. This is not torture" while the stones were rubbed all over my body, I actually enjoyed the massage! 

Us girls were high. We were high on our crazy stunts, high on our growing friendship. We love the idea of just hanging around and just being with eachother - without the responsibilities attached.

Again, thanks for the early Christmas gift Sam! Love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment