Monday, December 15, 2008

The Woody-Woop Gang


I found this colourful proud gang in its most bending silliness.
They are clown, zebra, dog, and pig - the bendable happy friends!
And they each hold a secret talent.
This is how it works:


Press the bottom part of the platform...


and you'll be surprised to see how twisted they are!

They're not much but they made me smile. I did not give these to my 2.5yo because I know they wouldn't last a second. So I'm saving them for future decorating purposes. Who knows I might have my own shop that needs a touch of kiddie maddness (or something to that effect). *wink!

2 comments:

  1. hi govinda, these are indeed cutee. where'd you get these? could be perfect gifts this christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maam! you can find these in SM, lower ground floor near Chester. It's a small stand at the center so you won't miss it ;) Each costs 50 pesos :D

    ReplyDelete