Last year, I made a list of things I hope to achieve personally and as a family. It had been good, it always has. The blessings are immense and like every year that has gone, we all owe it to the Lord. Even the biggest challenge of coming back to Cebu -- from my boy adjusting to the new environment to the complications of my last trimester pregnancy -- we acknowledge them as gifts from above.Thanking the heavens for the 2008 Presents:
1. Our finest miracle yet came, the BabyManghud, Akii. Now thepuddinglove is complete!
2. Zaiid loving the adventures of Cebu and has grown into a fine bigBaby Kuya.
3. Our very own lot where we can build our home soon.
This year is going to be big. It's going to be green, goofier, and stronger bonding ties.
For 2009, I ask for:
1. Good health for our family, especially the little ones.
2. Motherhood like never before! Bring it on! :)
3. Me to start my dream business and learn the craft I have always been inlove with. Start sewing!
4. Happiness, togetherness in dubai again.
Happy new year everyone! Let's give out our grandest hopes and dream away to make good things happen!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment