Saturday, March 28, 2009

saying goodbyeGoogle for the love of Design.

I found this blog through netdiver.net, my ultimate design-love portal, and thought that this guy must've love designing so much that he had to let go of Google. I once had a silly dream of working at Google - well, just because they look like they're always trying to create grand schemes that could change the world. But today, I change my mind.

"Yes, it’s true that a team at Google couldn’t decide between two blues, so they’re testing 41 shades between each blue to see which one performs better."

It's just so silly having to give so much of a deal and having too much opinion in a design problem. Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion but design is a philosophy and has it's own principles that could guide us. And if people who have no background in high design rules, then that would indeed come to an endless debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment