Tuesday, April 14, 2009

happy ME day!

I celebrated my day with my bestfriend, my woman, my kangolkid, Totingbats. Momi and Dadi agreed I should have my "me-day" on my birthday. Read : yes, we will take care of the babies while you go have fun. 

First stop, ukay-ukay adventure! Phew! Great kicks, wonder finds. Way better when you're doing it with your best friend.


With a sunblock, a panic-bought bikini, zero towels we head out to the beach! What can we do? The dagat is calling us. You know my best friend, she's a water creature so it's like it's her day too. I'm glad I gave you that tan you are craving for so long.


And the best-est part of my happy ME day, for the first time in my whole 29 years here on earth, I went snorkeling and kayaking! Whohoooooo! I can't wait to do it again :) 


2 comments:

  1. i am sooooooo happy you had fun. i had fun too! and yeah, thank you for the tan :) hehehe! AGAIN! AGAIN!!!! loveyoudimpola!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    wish i was there too!
    Glad that day for you was a blast!
    Mwuah!!!

    ReplyDelete