Feeling blessed and lucky to have the most fulfilling "job" in the world: being a mother. I carried you for 9 months or so and everyday I get worried if my womb is good enough at all. I labored you out of sweat, screams and love, finally get literally sliced up so you could live. At the end of each day I assess my performance, and everytime it seems like there's a lot of room for improvement. I don't feel the need of an appreciation from you and yet you think I am all that matters in the world and that everything else is second to your eyes. Thank you my baby puddings.
I am proud to have two mothers, both showing different styles of loving (if there is such a term), and that reality made me twice stronger. In them I knew how deep a mother's sacrifice can go and how love can grow magnificently with grace and time. Thank you Mama and Momi for the life I have as a daughter.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world.






No comments:
Post a Comment