




He was so eager to get back to school, all sunny and so ready to get to the slide. We packed up everything (never forget milk) and arrived twenty minutes before the class starts. He had so much to do! He welcomed new classmates and got along with them easily. He was running and trying new tricks. I still can't believe I am actually getting my baby to school. He was having the time of his life.
Parents were no longer allowed to go behind the hallway fence (that hallway leading to their classroom) so I kissed my little independent preschooler while he held his milk tightly. Off he went with the biggest grin on his face. He loves going to school.

So I wait. I read. On the other side of the world, Bod too is learning things - the odd way. I can't believe I missed that little guy already. And he's only gone for two hours!
Connecting links:






No comments:
Post a Comment