Tuesday, June 23, 2009

birthday souvenir rocks

I have less than a week to complete my boy's 3rd birthday giveaways. So far, so good. I have completed most of the goodies: tiny toy cars, glow-in-the dark numbers and letters, and the doodled souvenir rocks. Thanks to the super ninang Tingbats and her daughter, who joyfully picked up the rocks for us from their Owa's garden. You guys rock! (haha.)

The sticker didn't come out well so I had to redo the design. Here's the final one. I took out Zaiid's photo because he looked too pale and you can't really read the words. See old design here. 

I am now down to a smaller checklist. I need to order the cake within this week. I found a nice little cake shop in Parkmall that sells small cakes at 100 each with an edible letter planted as a topping. I plan to order Z-A-I-I-D and another extra for the number 3 with 3candle sticks beside it. I think he will love it.

2 comments:

  1. ah! daghana nag na doodle-an o! hehehe
    your welcome always :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took me 30minutes of cleaning + doodling :) need to act fast before the "bato king" wakes up :P

    ReplyDelete