This little baby is going to spend his first birthday and another 10 months more in Dubai. I remember how easy it was for his kuya to adjust on the new place. Maybe because he was just a baby, just about his younger brother's age, and really didn't mind the environment change. And maybe he thought it was something normal.I still worry a bit on how he's going to cope with just a plain studio flat kind of home, no amusing surroundings in the neighborhood, and the unfriendly sun.
But I know family love can do awesome magic. Being together and doing things on our own for the first time - I think staying in dubai and not have any help is a very big dare for us to take especially for me and the babies, but sometimes you only have to do what you have to do. Even if it's not the most comfortable or easier life, it is still the most beautiful life so you all can grow together as a family.
We're going to make new pudding adventures for us to keep forever.






No comments:
Post a Comment