Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The little you.

I can't believe you're turning 1 year old next month! Just look at you, wearing that old shirt as you had it back when you were still 4mos old. You still don't want to eat full solid meals - I just can't make you because you were never glued to a movie and can care less if a spoon is coming in your mouth. Your brother was like that. And I thought it would be easier when I have you since you're my "second time". I should be able to master taking care of you, right?

By this time, I should realize no siblings are alike. You know what you want, you shout at us when we don't seem to get what you mean. You are aggressive in a cute way and you never want to wait. Even your big brother endures your little face pinchings and eye pokings. Because you are adorable and you are our littlest.

Yes I did fear of having a small child. I don't want somebody to be like me. But then again, I should know better. After all, you are my son. Asa pa man diay ka maliwat? Thank you for choosing me so you can be yourself...

The little you is my grandest story yet. I love you my Akiipotpot.

2 comments:

  1. like i always tell you, he takes after his little mama... a tiny one, and yet very strong and has a great big heart ;)

    ReplyDelete