



He has been asking for a toy train these days, so I managed to buy him his first set. He was so happy that he forgot about Lightning Mcqueen. For an hour. I can relate why boys love toy cars because I have my own collection back when I was still a kid and even when I started working professionally. But I will never get why boys love trains.
He runs to them after school and shows us the "wow" signature awe look like it's the first time he's seen them. I can't even remember where he found the love for trains - he has not seen Thomas & Friends so he has no idea who these trains are.
I wonder if he would start collecting trains or build more railroads now than adding more cars to his collection.






I love trains! When I was young(er), my dad bought me one of those sets that really has the choo choo sound and smoke with a rail that goes on forever. Of course, when you're a child anything that goes around the Christmas Tree and back seemed like the real thing. I hope one day The Pudding Boys will visit Disneyland. I know the train there made Tita Bevlee crazyyyyy ;)
ReplyDeletereally?? will you send me a picture? :D pero i think we can visit Dubailand sooner than Disneyland! ;) can't wait!
ReplyDelete