It's easy for me to spot the theme for his birthday because he loves Tigger and Pooh. He lights up everytime he sees them on TV. Even if it's not going to be a children's party, we want to make sure there are balloons, a cake, and some backdrop to complete a happy birthday set.Before the Kuya went off to school, all 3 pudding boys eagerly opens Akii's present. We bought him the Cotoons little pianinko. We'll he's actually seen this already since we bought that together. I just wanted to make sure he chooses the new toy for his birthday.
At 10, we're off to see Papa Jesus to say our thank you's.


This is Tito Erik's gift for Kuya. An electric drumset. SO cool. And babymanghud's got an electric piano. I still had to keep the little one's gift since he wouldn't get the idea yet. 'Lamat Rik! :)

Tita Pamuy's gifts for the birthday boy: A pooh bathrobe + a musical steering wheel which made Zaiid go crazy over it. But Akii has no problem with that at all. Yet. Tita pamuy also gave kuya a racing track where a car loops nonestop. Thanks pamuy! :D
I can't believe the "once a second-tummy-dweller", the Baby Manghud, is owning a number of his age now. My little one year old. *Sigh. I am so proud of what you are becoming Akiipotpot, you complete the pudding equation and you make our family the greatest it can be. We lovelovelove you Akii!




Kuya just can't resist the cake!







I love you Godchild. Happy first! {hugs} from The Loveys
ReplyDeletethank you ninang bevlee :)
ReplyDeleteang yellow shirt ni dwynn buhi ghapon
ReplyDeletewe love vintage :P *kinsa ka uy anonymous??
ReplyDelete