Thursday, May 22, 2008

solutions for itchy preggy tummy

Dry skin and itchy tummy are two most common complaints of being pregnant. My bellylove started to itch at around 3months and my skin started to feel really dry.

I would like to share my two solutions:

1. After taking a bath, before putting on a towel, I put on Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Baby Oil. Since we've arrived in Dubai, my son has been using Himalaya products and has since been proven perfect on him. Now, I'm getting the benefits from their baby oil myself. Enriched with Olive oil that nourishes, Winter Cherry that improves the skin tone and Aloe vera that moisturizes my skin - I can definitely say it works better than any lotion or baby oil I've tried!

2. Before going to bed, I rub my tummy with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks. It soothes the itchiness and it smells good on you! Plus it claims to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, although my stretch marks are peacefully hidden somewhere else, I don't mind at all.

So there you have it! :D How about you, what's your secret? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment