Thursday, December 18, 2008

if the price is right... they're yours!

You won't believe that despite my busy schedule (visiting my kids' Pedia, doing the grocery, meeting a client - all in one day) I did manage to shop at the Night Bazaar in Colon for my Christmas gift list

It was a good walk but of course there was my favorite part - the ukay-ukay overload! Toting and I had teary laughs here and there - knowing us, we always take advantage of the silly details that would only cause us to crack hysterically! But anyway, that's another story.

So we went shopping like normal people do (except that you have to insert the laughing hysterically part!)... and then we found these! Just look at how yummy they are for your ears. What's more to this treat is it's price. I bet you can't guess how much these darlings cost. Go ahead take a good guess. And if you can guess it right, I'd give you a pair (that is if you are here in Cebu hehe).

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment