Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Preschooler: Day 3

This is going to be a short post. Zaiid is finally asleep and my head is hurting. But I still want to share these adorable pics of my boy:

On this short post, I must mention that: 1. He has finished the whole session for the first time and joined in the singing part of their class. His laughter stood out and I pushed back a tear for I am so proud of this little guy. 2. He insisted on staying and cried because he doesn't want to bid goodbye to the teachers and to his school. What a funny act. 3. I finished up The Graveyard Book and thought it had an acceptable happy ending.

Our happy picture taken inside the car after he finally agreed to go home as I told him that Akii is waiting for him. Of course, he misses his little brother too.

Connecting links:

No comments:

Post a Comment